Aircel GPRS Settings for India

Hello friends, you all might be knowing that the gprs has been launched by aircel in the following plans:
Aircel has launched unlimited GPRS @ Rs.98 per month and 3 day internet pack at Rs.14 / 3 days.

But the customer service is not great and also the settings are not delivered correctly. I have done some experiments to get the manual settings for aircel.

Aircel GPRS manual settings for Samsung, Nokia and Sony Ericsson

Profile name: Aircel-GPRS
Home page url: http://google.com
Proxy: first enable it
IP address: 0.0.0.0
Port: 8081
Linger time: 90
Then disable proxy. Don't select DNS.
Bearer: GPRS
APN (Accesspoint): aircelgprs.pr for prepaid and aircelgprs.po for postpaid
Username or login id : Blank
Password: Blank

Select this connection in your browser and then restart your phone. Now, GPRS will be activated on your phone. I have tested this on my Samsung SGH-J600 phone and got the result. As I didn't get any settings from the customer care after trying three to four, I created a manual connection and after many attempts I got this. Feel free to leave the comments. I am happy to help you further.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

dude, mine is Moto A810, the above settings arent working, help dude

kaushik said...

have you tried the above thing . and what did u get the result
i have tried many times and finally i got the result
have you restarted your phone after creating these settings

Bobby said...

hi i have nokia 2600 classic model. is it valid for these settings

kaushik said...

@bobby
if you can create a new connection with your phone then these settings are valid,
just create a new connection in your phone and put the above things ,,,
if you have any other doubts contact here

Unknown said...

hey boss i too have a j600 ican use the net on cell but im helpless for pc please tell me how to use this on pc.will do wonders to me!

kaushik said...

@anand
http://tipsantricks.blogspot.com/2009/07/how-to-connect-aircel-gprs-to-pc.html

see this post it will help, for further queries leave your comment here

Sukanta Kumar Mohanty (Electrical Engineer) said...

would you please provide me the procedure for setting of Nokia 5130 music express in Aircel?

Inivincible said...

@above..
i think you must have a either internet profile or create a new connection in your browser, or in your settings tab..
go there
go to create a new connection and use the above procedure .. you can get connected..

Unknown said...

hi mine is samsung metro....how to config in mine...the same is applicable for me too?

blogger said...

I think those settings should also work for samsung metro. Try then let us know the results.

sathya said...

i want aircel gprs settings for my samsung wave723(6248)

Anonymous said...

aircel prepiad internet mobile settings for china mobile E71 pro set

chinna said...

dat settings r not working on my phone(samsung c3530)

any app is not installing.. dey r saying check ur internet settings.


plz help me frnd..

snehal said...

i have HTC desire s so how can i set the internet settings on my phone?