100% Safe Children's Web Browser

The Internet is a great tool. But it is also filled with tons of spam and inappropriate content. As a parent I've always been fighting the Internet and blocking off sites so my kids can't reach them. The great thing about SecuriNu's Internet browser is how it works.

It's not like any other safe web browser where you just block off the sites which you don't want your kids viewing (but there's too many to handle). It allows you to set your own settings on what is acceptable and what is not for your children. It also allows you to add websites you'll allow your children to view. Right from the start the program puts you in control and no one else. It's never been beat in our house and my children have definitely tried as I've seen the settings tempered with.

Once you have configured the software and changed all the default settings to be customized and work how you'd like them to, and you've added all the websites you'll allow your children to view, you can put SecuriNu into "Lockdown Mode". The software automatically fills the screen and disables task manager. So, children are not able to close the browser. They say that it's the Nu Era of child security online and I don't doubt it.

Their support was super friendly and helpful and installation only took a few minutes. I'm not an internet guru but I found their user control panel as very easy to use and highly effective. I've customized everything I could imagine. Best of all, I have piece of mind knowing my children are using our family computer. The price is very affordable since it's a one-time payment and you get to use it for life. All the free updates and upgrades included. Any parent who wants to know their child is safe and secure on the Internet will want to buy this for their family to have internet safety kids all the time.

No comments: